For only $54.99 (normally $119), get CONSEQUENCE, the chord sequencer by Sugar Bytes!
CONSEQUENCE is an arpeggiator, which creates a sequence of notes based on the chords that you provide. Up to 3 instruments can be loaded up, and a vast number of sequencing options can be used to control the way that the plug-in “interprets” your input.
CONSEQUENCE is a composition tool, which can create chord-lines or whole songs on the fly, but also chords which are played via MIDI can be super-sized using the innovative sound and sequencing engine.
Get Guitarist now at 54% off for a limited time only, hurry and save!
- 3 Oscillators in a 32-Step Sequencer
- Easily creates complex sounds and rhythms
- Hundreds of natural sound samples
- Charming multi-effect section
- Individual Envelope per instrument
- Polyphonic Triggers per Step
- MIDI Out
- Requires macOS 10.9 or higher: Audio Unit, VST2, AAX, Standalone
- Requires Windows 7 or higher: VST2, AAX, Standalone
MORE INFO ABOUT SINGLE FEATURES
- 3 sample-based oscillators with independent envelopes and gate selection for overlaying chords with arpeggios
- 32-step sequencers for chord selection, gate, performance (arp, tie, multi-trigger, octave, glide) and modulation
- New sound design features like polyphonic frequency-dependent sample rate reduction and oscillator aging
- Included kick 4/4 kick drum for easy groove orientation
- Multi-effect with 5 effects (reverse, chorus, phaser, delay, reverb)
- Master compressor (can be driven by 4/4 kick via sidechain)
- Monophonic and polyphonic 5-mode filter (lp, bp, hp, br, comp) with independent gate selection
- Pattern change via MIDI note
- MIDI input for sequencing chords in realtime
- Easy chord creation via chordmaker, chord-recording and manual chord drawing
- Split preset system can combine sound-, sequence- and chord-presets