Devious Machines released Pitch Monster a new pitch shifter plugin.
Underneath Pitch Monster’s streamlined exterior lurks an absolute beast, capable of 64 voices of sound-warping insanity. Transform a solo vocal into a beautiful choir or robotic melody; turn a mono synth into an orchestra, or your own familiar speaking voice into the rumbling vibrations of Thor, God of Thunder.
With its granular, formant and robo-tastic vocoder engines, Pitch Monster goes far beyond ordinary pitch shifting. Realtime MIDI control, low latency and 8-voice polyphony mean that it can be played like an instrument. Pitch and time spread and randomisation functions turn ordinary sounds into the fantastical, whilst extreme formant shifting can not only alter the gender of a voice, but mutate it into an entirely different species!
Just don’t turn the knobs too far. You don’t want to get it over-excited.
What Makes Pitch Monster Different?
With six octaves of operation and a resolution of 0.01 semitones, Pitch Monster’s granular pitch processor already offers much more than most pitch shifters on the market. What’s more, this is the first pitch shifter with 64 voices, offering a Unison control and the ability to spread its grains in pitch and in time – you can even shift pitches using a piano keyboard display in Chord mode.
With its Granular, Formant and robo-tastic Vocoder engines, Pitch Monster goes far beyond ordinary pitch shifting. Realtime MIDI control means that it can be played like an instrument, especially thanks to its very low latency.
- Harmonise with up to 8 voices of polyphony
- Huge 6-octave range
- Dial in 8 voices of unison for a 64 voice stack
- Granular, formant-shifting and vocoder engines
- Realtime MIDI control
- Programmable chord memories, with hundreds of presets
- Dual high + low pass filters for fine tonal control
- Wide mode for BIG stereo effects
- Responsive, low-latency DSP engine
PITCH MONSTER LETS YOU…
- Perform huge bends and pitchsweeps
- Absolutely transform an input signal with extreme tonal shifts
- Harmonize any sound with up to eight notes or use as an octaver
- Apply modulation effects like flanging, chorusing and subtle widening
- Create crazy sample-and-hold-style pitch ‘sequence’ effects
- Conjure up repeating ‘delay’ effects with twisting pitches
- Get high-resolution glissando and pitchbend glides using MIDI
Price: Intro GBP 59.99£ / Regular GBP 79.99 £
More info here: Devious Machines | Pitch Monster