Veno-Echo is a powerful stereo digital delay device for Eurorack synthesizers. It features smooth parameter transitions with highly flexible and intuitive controls, allowing full creative freedom.
Layer musical slapback echoes to add space and depth, or conjure organically evolving wide stereo soundcapes. Create crystal clear digital repeats, or warm warping characterful echoes that evoke the sound of vintage units.
The Veno-Echo is a versatile tool for your sound design experimentation!
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- High performance op-amps in the audio path
- Independent delay time, feedback, and reverse controls for each channel
- Tap tempo and externally clockable
- Stereo width and cross feedback controls
- Extensive CV controls, including external modulation input
- Low pass and high pass filters on wet line with adjustable cutoff frequencies and resonance
- Performance oriented filter crossfade control
- Configurable filters to pre or post feedback loop
- Internal modulation with adjustable rate and depth
- Feedback up to 125% to allow for run-away repeats
- Right input normals to the left input for mono to stereo operation
- Gate inputs for reverse switching
- Built around the Electrosmith Daisy embedded platform – can also double as the test bed for your own DSP audio creations!
More info here: Venus Instruments Veno-Echo @ modwiggler