Sender Spike surprises us with another freebee – Modul 8. Modul 8 is a chorus plugin, which allows endless number of rhythmic variations in the modulation pattern.
Features are what you would expect from a chorus (and then some):
– Two independent LFOs with on/off switches and adjustable speed and width (LFO A oscillates at 0.8 Hz to 8 Hz, and LFO B oscillates at 0.3 Hz to 3 Hz)
– Feedback control that sets the amount of flanging
– Optional filtering and adjustable drive of modulated signal
– Phase invert on R channel for wide stereo (mono incompatible)
– LFO mute “kill-switch” for musical phrasing
– separate wet and dry controls